This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
It’s that special time of year with another digital edition of Microsoft Ignite on the horizon. We know that security is top-of-mind for you and your business leaders, maybe now more so than ever. So we’re excited to share several Azure AD announcements that will help you strengthen your Zero Trust defenses in this current era of hybrid work. We’ll be updating our key news on Tuesday morning as Microsoft Ignite starts, so please watch our Microsoft Security blog for further announcements.
Once you’ve checked that out, be sure to tune in to Azure Active Directory: our identity vision and roadmap airing first at Wednesday, March 3rd at 5:00pm PT, delivered by Joy Chik, as she shares a deeper dive on how Azure AD helps you maximize control while enabling a seamless and secure user experience. Joy will be joined by a team of our identity expert to show off cool demos and share best practices to strengthen your authentication, simplify onboarding, and secure access to all your apps.
Please also join our experts for a live Q&A where they will answer your burning questions on our identity announcements, tips for deploying secure passwordless solutions, and Zero Trust as the proactive approach to cybersecurity.
Additional technical deep dive sessions available starting Tuesday
- Go passwordless | Hands-on tour in Azure AD with FIDO2 keys and Temporary Access Pass – watch
- Taking identity and privacy to a new level – watch
- Prevent attacks by protecting your applications with Azure Active Directory – watch
- Winning Azure Active Directory strategies for identity, security, and governance – watch
- Zero Trust – The proactive approach to cybersecurity – watch
Looking for more ways to engage with our identity content and experts?
Visit the Connection Zone where various engagement opportunities will help deepen your knowledge and skills.
- Compete and win free certification exams while building your expertise by participating in Cloud Skill Challenges
- Tune into Plan implement and administer conditional access, a Learn Live session which will highlight how to plan and implement security defaults, test, and troubleshoot conditional access policies implement application controls and session management as well as how to configure smart lockout thresholds.
- Want to have your questions answered by a Microsoft Professional? Visit One-on-one Consults to schedule a 45-minute consultation where you can engage directly with an identity expert.
Alex Simons (Twitter: @alex_a_simons)
Corporate Vice President Program Management
Microsoft Identity Division
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.