This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Have you been looking for ways to create virtual events, conferences, employee on-boarding, facility tours, and even trainings? Check out Microsoft’s innovative SharePoint Spaces solution, an immersive and engaging mixed reality experience for everyone on any device. On Wednesday, July 8th, at 12 noon EST, my colleague Mike Gannotti and I introduced SharePoint Spaces, showed a live demonstration of a Virtual Conference, and gave you the resources to get started on your own! Check out the recording and resources below:
- Slides from the presentation
- Immersive 360′ Video Use in SharePoint Spaces
- Create a Virtual Conference with SharePoint Spaces
- Create a Microsoft Teams Virtual Facilities Tour with SharePoint Spaces
Presenters and Moderators:
- Michael Gannotti, Principal Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
- Sam Brown, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
Thanks for joining and we look forward to the next CollabCast!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.