This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Hello everyone, here is part 7 of a series focusing on Endpoint Protection integration with Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by @Steve Rachui, a Microsoft principal premier field engineer.
This tutorial focuses on how Configuration Manager integrates with Windows Defender Application Guard and how it can be used to enforce Windows Defender Application Guard settings. The session begins with a review of what Windows Defender Application Guard is and why it is a critical security component for protecting devices in your enterprise.
Next in the series Steve discusses how Configuration Manager integrates with Windows Defender Application Control and how it can be used to enforce Windows Defender Application Control settings.
Posts in the series
- Antimalware policies
- BitLocker integration and management
- Firewall policies
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies (this post)
- Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.