This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Hello everyone, we are adding on to the Configuration Manager and the Microsoft cloud platform integration video series. Here is part 12 of the series. This series is recorded by Steve Rachui, a Microsoft principal customer engineer.
This session focuses on the ability to leverage ConfigMgr as the authority for synchronizing collections to Azure AD groups. The tutorial demonstrates how to configure this capability and demonstrates the synchronization in action. Steve discusses reasons why this capability is beneficial.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 – Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management
- Part 12 – Collections and groups (this post)
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.