This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
If you’re looking for tips and tricks to help you optimize and simplify the way you manage your endpoints, we’ve got a great new series for you.
Over the years, my colleagues and I have worked one-on-one with IT pros and organizations all around the world. When it comes to managing devices, applications, and end users, there is no such thing as a standard approach. There are, however, some configurations, policies, and approaches that work better than others. That’s why I and my friend Steve Thomas are going to be working with our fellow colleagues in the Microsoft Endpoint Manager engineering and product teams to bring you deep dives into key areas of a successful endpoint management strategy.
First up: Modern policy management
- When is it? Friday, March 19th, 10:00-11:00 a.m. Pacific Time
- How do I add it to my calendar? Click here to save the date
- What’s the format? This event will take place on Teams Live Events and members of the engineering team will be standing by in the background to answer your questions.
- Will it be available on demand? Yes! This event will be recorded and available on Tech Community in the Video Hub 72 hours after the conclusion of the live event. We’ll update this post with a link for easy reference.
Stay tuned for details on future episodes
We’re already working on topics for future episodes. Have a preference on which we cover first? Leave a comment below!
- Device join strategies
- Device provisioning
- Application management
- Data-driven decisions
- Onboarding iOS devices to Microsoft Intune
Bookmark this blog post for updates on dates and times for future episodes—and links to calendar invitations!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.