This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more.
In our fifth partner episode, we talk with Jeff Willinger (Digital Workplace Innovator and Microsoft MVP (Fujitsu)) and his customer, Pete Schweiss (Data and Support Specialist | Boys Hope Girls Hope (BHGH)). BHGH is a not-for-profit helping academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential. Fujitsu delivers innovative scanning solutions and services to streamline operations and overcome critical business productivity challenges.
We talk with them about how the Fujitsu solution helps BHGH digitize thousands of paper documents to minimize both physical space requirements and improve both usability and searchability. They, too, shared their planning and considerations for Project Cortex, to further minimize indexing and metadata management to further remove humans from the tagging and sorting process. The real goal is to provide more time spent creating opportunities and education through college – to develop future “graduate stories of hope.”
OK, Partner (edition), on with the show…
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000
- Jeffrey Willinger |LinkedIn | Twitter
- Pete Schweiss | LinkedIn
- SharePoint Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint Community Blog | UserVoice
- OneDrive Facebook | @OneDrive | OneDrive Community Blog | UserVoice
- Articles and sites
- “Microsoft Ignite 2020: Empowering the technical community to help customers innovate and rebuild in a changing world” by Chris Capossela, CMO – Microsoft
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Microsoft Ignite 2020 – September 22-24, 2020
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- + Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.