This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Sync Up is your monthly podcast hosted by the OneDrive team taking you behind the scenes of OneDrive, shedding light on how OneDrive connects you to all your files in Microsoft 365 so you can share and work together from anywhere. You will hear from experts behind the design and development of OneDrive, as well as customers and Microsoft MVPs. Each episode will also give you news and announcements, special topics of discussion, and best practices for your OneDrive experience.
So, get your ears ready and Subscribe to Sync up podcast!
Meet your show hosts and guests for the episode:
Cory Kincaid is a Customer Success Manager for Modern Work, who advises customers on how to use technologies like Teams and OneDrive to improve their business productivity.
Quick links to the podcast
- Main show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Listen and subscribe to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts
Links to resources mentioned in the show:
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams aka.ms/teamsresources
- Do it on Teams [training] aka.ms/doitonteams
- Exploring the Science of Work and Ingenuity: WorkLab: Vital facts about the future of work. (microsoft.com)
- Welcome to Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Creating customized meetings experiences with apps in Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Tech Community
- Tips for Teams meetings (Video)
- OneDrive Tech Community Blog
- OneDrive On-Demand – a one stop shop for all the podcast, webinar and customer evidence related to OneDrive.
- Microsoft Docs – The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- M365 Roadmap
- Microsoft Ignite the tour
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the OneDrive community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and OneDrive users. We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below.
As you can see, we continue to evolve OneDrive as a place to access, share, and collaborate on all your files in Office 365, keeping them protected and readily accessible on all your devices, anywhere. We, at OneDrive, will shine a recurring light on the importance of you, the user. We will continue working to make OneDrive and related apps more approachable. The OneDrive team wants you to unleash your creativity. And we will do this, together, one episode at a time.
Thanks for your time reading and listening to all things OneDrive,
Ankita Kirti – OneDrive | Microsoft
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.