This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Spring has arrived, which means that RedisConf—the annual celebration of all things Redis—is almost here! Attending RedisConf is one of the best ways to sharpen your Redis skills by exploring best practices, learning about new features, and hearing from industry experts. You’ll also be able to virtually hang out with and learn from thousands of other developers passionate about Redis.
We love Redis here at Microsoft, so we’re excited to be showing up at RedisConf in a big way this year. We’ll not only be talking more about our new Azure Cache for Redis Enterprise offering, but we’ll also be hosting sessions and panels that dive deeper into the best ways to use Redis on Azure. Want to learn more? Here are seven reasons to attend RedisConf 2021:
- Explore live and on-demand training on how to use Redis with popular frameworks like Spring and .NET Core.
- Hear Microsoft CVP Julia Liuson present a keynote status update about the ongoing collaboration between Microsoft and Redis Labs, including the Enterprise tiers of Azure Cache for Redis.
- Listen to customers like Genesys, Adobe, and SitePro who are using Redis Enterprise on Azure for use-cases as diverse as IoT data ingestion and mobile push notification deduplication.
- Tune in for a roundtable discussion between the Microsoft and Redis Labs teams that touches on what the collaboration between the companies looks like and the benefits it brings to customers.
- Learn how to harness the power of Redis and Apache Kafka to crunch high-velocity time series data through the power of RedisTimeSeries.
- Hear from experts from our product team on the best way to run Redis on Azure, including tips-and-tricks for maximizing performance, ensuring network security, limiting costs, and building enterprise-scale deployments.
RedisConf kicks off on April 20th, and registration is free! Sign-up now to attend. We’ll see you there.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.