This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
(guest post from Amrit Shandilya from the Microsoft File System Minifilter Team)
Hello! We are excited to announce that Plugfest 33 has been scheduled!
In light of global health concerns due to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Plugfest is going virtual for the first time ever! Health and well-being of our employees, partners, customers and other guests remain our ultimate priority. In this Virtual Plugfest, VMs hosted on Azure will take the place of physical HW.
Below you will find details, useful resources, and a registration link. If you are interested in attending this online event, please review the below information and register for the event by March 23, 2021.
What is Plugfest?
The goal of Plugfest is to help you prepare your file system minifilter, network filter, or boot encryption driver for the next version of Windows by performing interoperability testing with other products.
When is Plugfest 33?
Plugfest 33 will take place in batches between Monday, April 12, 2021 and Monday, April 26, 2021.
Who are we looking for?
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), developers writing file system minifilter drivers and/or network filter drivers for Windows.
How much does it cost?
FREE – There is no cost to attend this event.
Why should I go?
Here are four major benefits of Plugfest:
- The opportunity to test products extensively for interoperability with other vendors’ products and with Microsoft products. This has traditionally been a great way to understand interoperability scenarios and flush out any interoperability-related bugs.
- Get exclusive talks and informative sessions organized by the File System Minifilter team about topics that affect the filter driver community.
- Great opportunity to meet with the file systems team, the network team, the cluster team, and various other teams at Microsoft and get answers to your unanswered technical questions.
- Early exposure to new hardware innovations, that affect filter functionality
How do I register?
To register, please complete the Registration Form at your earliest convenience (registration closes 03/23/2021). PLEASE NOTE: We will confirm your registration via email. Confirmation emails will be sent out after registration closes.
If you have any additional questions please email us at email@example.com (Amrit Shandilya).
– Amrit & The Microsoft File System Minifilter Team
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.