This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
This Wednesday (10/28/2020) Microsoft partner Innovaccer presented on “Physicians Predictive Model Development for Individuals and Patient Specific Interventions.” During the presentation Innovaccer’s Mike Sutton covered the following:
- What is the current state of healthcare in terms of managing the widely distributed data across multiple facilities? Why do we still have distributed information and a complex system of disconnected silos of information? Why is a unified patient record accessible across the continuum of care so important?
- What is the concept of “unified patient records?” How can a connected care framework help to manage the complexity within healthcare and help us to create the culture of “healthcare with no address?” What predictions do you have for where value-based care will be in five years? What should organizations be doing now to get ready for these changes?
- With the new CMS interoperability regulations in place, what will be the future of data connectivity and sharing in the post-COVID world?
- How can advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) assist organizations in leveraging the data and efficiency they’ll need to embrace the rapidly evolving healthcare ecosystem and achieve better patient outcomes?
- How are health systems changing the way they conduct their administrative, clinical, and financial operations?
Check out the recording then grab the resources discussed below and see how Innovaccer’s solutions are digitally transforming some of the today’s leading healthcare Payer and Provider organizations as well as Life Sciences organizations.
- Innovaccer website
- Research Paper- How Data Platforms Transform Healthcare for Tomorrow
- Innovaccer’s Unified Data Model (UDM)
- Physicians Predictive Model Development for Individuals and Patient Specific Interventions – Slides
- Download the session recording in VTT format for closed captions
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.