This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Open Azure Day | Microsoft Azure
Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 10:00 AM–1:00 PM Pacific Time
Run Linux apps your way on Azure
Learn to natively run Linux and open source in the cloud—and push your apps and data to the next level. Join this free digital event to hear about the latest trends and best practices for running Linux on Azure from Microsoft insiders and partners, including Red Hat, SUSE, Canonical, HashiCorp, Elastic, Cloudera, VMware, and Redis Labs.
Join us to hear from Microsoft Scott Guthrie, Sarah Novotny and Brenden Burns
Linux, and open-source insiders. Featured speakers include Matt Hicks, EVP of Red Hat; Armon Dadgar, Co-Founder of HashiCorp; Dr. Thomas Giacomo, President of SUSE; Steve Maziak, Field CTO of Elastic; and Arun Murthy, CPO of Cloudera.
Register for this free digital event to:
- Find out how to increase workload performance and security while optimizing IT costs.
- Explore updates in enterprise-class Linux, containers, and hybrid and multicloud technology.
- See tools and platforms in action, including Azure Arc, OpenShift, Rancher, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, and GitHub.
- Discover how to make the Microsoft partner ecosystem for Linux and OSS on Azure work for you.
- Hear about real-life customers who boosted productivity by running their mission-critical Linux workloads on Azure.
You’ll also have the chance to ask experts your questions and connect with your peers in the live chat.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.