This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Welcome back to the HLS blog monthly summary for the month of November! Check out the recorded content below from the Microsoft team.
- The COVID Aftermath – How AI is helping get patients back into the right care setting, offset the impact of deferred care and reduce financial loss: This pandemic has exacerbated an already fragile healthcare system. Angela Adams (National VP, Growth and Enablement at Jvion) talked through a unique opportunity for payers and providers to rebuild their organizations around value and efficiency using AI. Check it out here.
- HLS Security Monthly with Scott:
- Episode 3: Microsoft’s Scott Murray and Paul Jones speak about Azure Active Directory Conditional Access.
- Episode 4: Join Scott Murray and Tony Sims to discuss how to detect, protect, and respond to ransomware with Microsoft Defender.
- Price Transparency and Touchless Intake – Empowering Patients and Delivering Opportunity to Providers: Natalie Lawrence from Change Healthcare discussed the CMS price transparency rule and how to leverage it to your benefit, as well as how providers are implementing touchless processes for patient intake. Recording here.
- How MCS Uses M365 Insights to Promote Well-being, Resilience and Transformation: Do you want to promote well-being, create resilience and accelerate transformation? John Allen and Jesse Howard from Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) showed us how to use Microsoft 365 insights to drive actions across your organization. Learn more here.
- HLS Microsoft Teams Live Events and Stream AMA Webcast: More organizations than ever are leveraging the power of Live Events webcasting to deliver training, executive engagement, and more. Join Microsoft’s Sam Brown and Michael Gannotti for this customer-requested “Ask Me Anything” webcast focusing on your questions around Microsoft Teams Live Events and Microsoft Stream. Join us on Wednesday, December 2nd at 12 Noon EST and click here for more information.
- Teams Templates – CollabCast with Sam & Pete: Are you responsible for planning, deploying or managing multiple teams across your organization? Have you ever wished that you could pre-build a team based on the business or project need? Come check out Teams Templates with Microsoft Technical Specialists Sam Brown and Pete Anello on Wednesday, December 9th at 12 Noon Eastern. More info here.
Healthcare Industry Expert Post:
- The Second NurseHack4Health – November 2020: On November 13, Johnson & Johnson, Sonsiel, DevUp and Microsoft partnered to host the second annual NurseHack4Health, giving nurses and clinicians an opportunity to define new ways to save lives. This podcast includes Chris Recinos, previous Chief Nursing Executive at Kaiser Permanente and NH4H hacker, as well as Molly McCarthy, National Director for US Health Providers and Health Plans at Microsoft, and moderator for the pitch presentations at NH4H. Watch and learn.
Best Practice Resource:
- Best Practices for External Presenters in your Teams Live Event: Do you organize Teams Live Events with presenters that are outside of your organization? Microsoft’s Technical Specialist Sam Brown outlines three simple steps for “smooth sailing” with external presenters in your upcoming live events here.
November’s HLS Blog Contributors:
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Sam Brown, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.