This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Microsoft Teams Shared Channels have been a top request by customers as it facilitates secured, focused collaboration and sharing with external individuals and entities at the more granular channel level vs Team level.
Join us, Monday 3/22, for MidDay Café as we are joined by Microsoft’s Pouneh Kaufman and Eileen Zhou. Pouneh and Eileen will be presenting all the latest around Microsoft Teams Shared Channels, as well as taking your questions. It promises to be an exciting, informative session. So bring your questions and join us this Monday at 12 noon eastern.
MidDay Café 03/22/2021 Agenda:
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Mid-Day Café News and Events
- Microsoft Teams Shared Channels with Pouneh Kaufman and Eileen Zhou.
- Open Q&A
- Wrap Up
For the Event:
- Grab the .ics calendar invite by clicking here.
- Join the event directly by clicking here at 12 noon eastern on 3/22.
Keep up to date with MidDay Café:
- The MidDay Café Blog Board
- Subscribe to the MidDay Café YouTube Playlist
- Audio Podcast Subscriptions
- Audio Podcast RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Audio Podcast on Anchor
- Subscribe to the Audio Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the Audio Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Audio Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Audio Podcast on Pocket Casts
- Subscribe to the Audio Podcast on Radio Public
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.