This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Hosted by Nik Charlebois, this month’s call covered topics including the Microsoft Graph Java SDK version 3, project Kiota and an overview of what’s new with the Microsoft Graph Toolkit.
Microsoft Graph Java SDK version 3
Maisa Rissi from the Microsoft Graph SDK team delivers an update on Microsoft Graph Java SDK version 3 – new features including a streamlined authentication with Azure Identity and improved batch support. To learn more about enhanced capabilities with the release of version 3, go to https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blogs/microsoft-graph-java-sdk-v3-adds-enhanced-capabilities-with-general-availability/.
Vincent Biret from the Microsoft Graph team introduced Project Kiota, a new project to project to build an OpenAPI based code generator for creating SDKs for HTTP APIs. To learn more about the project or to get involved, go to https://GitHub.com/Microsoft/Kiota
What’s New with the Microsoft Graph Toolkit
Elisa Yang and Amrutha Srinivasan from the Microsoft Graph Toolkit team gave an overview of new features being rolled out and worked on in the Graph toolkit, including a new electron provider. To learn more about the Microsoft Graph Toolkit, go to: https://aka.ms/MGT
Microsoft Graph TAP program
As part of our TAP program for Microsoft Graph, we are looking for additional partners and customers to join. Benefits to participation in the program include:
- Monthly TAP calls with workload deep dives
- Early access / notification of upcoming features
- Case studies and keynote showcases
- Share feedback and feature requests
Complete the submission for our review at https://aka.ms/GraphTAPForm.
- Complete the Microsoft 365 Developer Survey – https://aka.ms/developersuccess
- Join the M365 customer success platform panel – Join //aka.ms/SuccessPanel and/or contact yinghao@; nikhilv@
- Interested in Presenting during this call? Contact Brian.Jackett@microsoft.com, Jeremy.Thake@microsoft.com and/or Nik.Charlebois@microsoft.com
- Mark your calendar – next Microsoft Graph community call is on May 4 at 08:00am PDT – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Try new file components – npm install @email@example.com
- Try MSAL 2.0 Provider – npm install @firstname.lastname@example.org
Repo – Microsoft Graph SDK for Java
- Repo – Microsoft Kiota
- Learn Module – Get started with Microsoft Graph Toolkit | https://aka.ms/mgt-learn
- Repo – Microsoft Graph Toolkit v2.1 | https://aka.ms/mgt
- Documentation – Microsoft Graph Toolkit Overview | https://aka.ms/mgt-docs
- Playground – Microsoft Graph Toolkit Playground | https://mgt.dev
- Documentation – Electron Provider
- Electron applications using Microsoft Graph Toolkit – https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/blogs/microsoft-graph-mailbag-microsoft-graph-in-electron-applications-using-microsoft-graph-toolkit/
- Graph TAP Program – https://aka.ms/GraphTAPForm
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast http://www.m365devpodcast.com/
- Microsoft Graph Mailbag – http://aka.ms/MSGraphMailbag
- Microsoft Q & A – Graph – https://aka.ms/askgraph/
- See the full blog post for this call at – http://aka.ms/m365pnp-blog
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/microsoft365dev
- YouTube – https://aka.ms/M365DevYouTube
- Blogs – https://aka.ms/M365DevBlog
- Recurrent Invite to this community call – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- All Microsoft 365 developer community calls – https://aka.ms/M365DevCalls
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.