This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
This set of beginner tutorials will introduce you to the open source .NET platform and the C# programming language over 3 sessions!
There’s a wonderful welcoming community out there that wants YOU to learn how to code! We’ll talk about where to start, what you can build, where C# fits into a world with many programming languages, and share resources to explore as YOU learn C#!
Learn more and view sessions on demand after the live event https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/reactor/eventseries/CSharp/
Sessions & Registrations
Register for these LIVE Events or view on demand
2. Let’s Learn C# with Scott and Cherita at the Microsoft Reactor! Part 2 16th June 2021 08:00 AM – 09:00 AM (Pacific) Register Now
3. Let’s Learn C# with Scott and Cherita at the Microsoft Reactor! – Part 3 17th June 08:00 AM – 09:00 AM (Pacific) Register Now
Microsoft Learn & Resources
- .NET for Students | Learn to code in C# programming language (microsoft.com)
- Write your first C# code
- Take your first steps with C#
- C# docs – get started, tutorials, reference. | Microsoft Docs
Understanding what languages your teaching your students
The goal of this survey is to better understand your perception of teaching coding to students and explore
ways in which we can better support you.
Please complete the following survey to help us understand what programming languages you are teaching your students
Estimated time to complete: 3 mins.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.