This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
In the coming months, Cloud App Security will be updating its UI to provide a more consistent experience across Microsoft 365 security portals.
Use this blog to learn about the changes as they unfold.
Week of January 10, 2021
What’s changed: We’ve updated the following filters and controls for tables and forms across all Cloud App Security portal pages.
- The design and positioning of Basic and Advanced filters toggle control
- The design of Advanced filters in forms such as policies
- The design and positioning of table controls
1. Basic/Advanced filters toggle
2. Save query button
3. Number of results (X of Y) indicator
4. Bulk selection check box
5. Export button
6. Table settings controls
We look forward to sharing more with you. We encourage you to investigate these changes and ask questions.
– The MCAS team
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.