This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by the Senior Program Manager Zhenya Savchenko (Microsoft) from the Developer Division of Visual Studio group. He one of the PMs coordinating new Microsoft Teams Toolkit v2 extension for Visual Studio Code. Topics discussed in this session – the Visual Studio developer tools group’s role in the development of the Microsoft Teams Toolkit, ideas for spending $5B to make Microsoft products better for developers, next steps for Teams Toolkit, and wrap up with each participant’s focus for the week.
Covering also 22 new articles from Microsoft and the Community from past week!
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This episode was recorded on Monday, June 14, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 – 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- What’s new for Teams phones | June 2021 – Microsoft
- Reconnect and have a hybrid coffee break with Starbucks and Microsoft Teams – Microsoft
- Introducing Microsoft Dictation for iOS – Dan Parish (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Graph Mailbag – A deeper look into the Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK – Matt Krause (Microsoft) | @mattckrause
- Microsoft 365 PnP Community – June 2021 update – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- How to use fluent UI react persona control in SPFx? – Chandani Prajapati | @Chandani_SPD
- What kind of apps can you build on Microsoft 365? – Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Use PnP Powershell to add a document library webpart to a page (and only show a specific folder) – Marijn Somers | @marijnsomers
- Preconsent multiple scopes with Microsoft Graph Toolkit – Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Which permissions should you preconsent for your app using Microsoft Graph Toolkit – Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Updated script to re-index user profiles for search – Mikael Svenson (Microsoft) | @mikaelsvenson
- Get started with child flows in Power Automate – Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Simplify taking meeting notes using native OneNote/Outlook integration – Cameron Dwyer (OnePlace Solutions) | @CameronDwyer
- How-to: Call SharePoint REST API with application permissions from Azure Logic App with Azure Key Vault and Managed Identity – Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq) | @sergeev_srg
- Azure Event Hub and Rich Notifications with Ayca Bas – Jeremy Thake (Microsoft) | @jthake, Paul Schaeflein (Addin365) | @paulschaeflein and Ayca Bas (Microsoft) | @aycabs
- HTWOO – release v0.3.0 – Stefan Bauer (N8D) | @StfBauer
- Export / Import from Excel file in SharePoint – Gaurav Goyal (eWorkplace Apps Pvt. Ltd.) | @GauravGoyal
- PnPjs – release 2.6.0 – Julie Turner (Sympraxis Consulting) | @jfj1997
- Migrate Files and Folder to SharePoint Online Using Microsoft 365 CLI – Dipen Shah (Rapid Circle) | @Dips_365
- Dataverse for Teams Profile Plus Power Apps Template – April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- Episode #158 – Microsoft Graph Toolkit File and File List Components – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- Edit a SharePoint page or news post in Microsoft Teams – Daniel Glenn (InfoWorks, Inc) | @DanielGlenn, Darrell Webster (Modern Workplace Change) | @darrellaas
- Microsoft Teams Toolkit for Visual Studio Code – https://aka.ms/teams-toolkit
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative – Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community – Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.