This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Belgium-based Senior Service Engineer from Microsoft – Bert Jansen | @o365bert.
Bert splits his time coaching ISVs and Partners on how to get the most out of their SharePoint Online experience and on PnP Community projects – Modernization and PnP Core SDK. This episode’s discussion focuses on why Partners and ISVs would be interested in Microsoft 365 – the Intelligent file handling platform, on-site migrations – on-prem to cloud – classic to modern, and on modern pages – APIs, Microsoft Graph and PnP Core SDK.
A blog busting 23 articles and videos were published by Microsoft and Community members in the last week.
This episode was recorded on Monday, March 8, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 – 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Microsoft Viva announcements at Microsoft Ignite – Seth Patton (Microsoft) | @SethPat
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Ignite 2021 – Microsoft
- What’s new for Microsoft Lists – Microsoft Ignite 2021 [Mar.2-4] announcements – Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Secure and compliant collaboration with Microsoft Teams – Microsoft
- New inclusive features in Microsoft Teams and more | Ignite 2021 Edition – Microsoft
- Help employees transition to hybrid work using a new SharePoint site template and end-user training – Matt Wolodarsky (Microsoft) | @mwolodarsky
- What’s new in Security and Compliance in SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams – Microsoft Ignite 2021 – Sesha Mani (Microsoft) | @SeshaManiS
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: February 2021 – Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- What’s new for Microsoft 365 and Teams Platform @ Ignite 2021 – Microsoft
- What’s new for Excel add-ins developers in 2021 – Keyur Patel (Microsoft) | @keyurp32
- Introducing Microsoft Viva Connections – Adam Harmetz (Microsoft) | @AdamHarmetz
- What is Azure Communication Services and how to get started? – Dan Wahlin (Microsoft)
- To write code comments or not, it should not be a question – Elio Struyf (Valo Intranet) | @eliostruyf
- Modernization lives on in PnP Framework – Paul Bullock (CaPa Creative) | @pkbullock
- Should we use SharePoint REST or Microsoft Graph API in Power Automate? – Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- How to create a (faux) table in Adaptive Cards with Power Automate – Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- Avoid Unnecessary Looping (Apply to each) in Power Automate – Leon Armston (Intelogy) | @LeonArmston
- How to start a new SPFx web part project with Microsoft Graph Toolkit and React – Yves Habersaat (Sword Group) | @yhabersaat
- Episode #144 – Creating Teams Link Unfurling Extensions with Yo Teams v 3.x – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- SharePoint Framework for beginners 2021 | Episode 01 – Introduction – Rob Pearmain (yorcloud) | @robertpearmain
- New Features Coming to Microsoft Teams – William Holland (ThreeWill) | @_wcholland
- [SPFx] Init API permissions for your SPFx projects without deploying them – Michaël Maillot (onepoint) | @michael_maillot
- SharePoint Syntex AI – tips for choosing between document understanding and form processing models – Chris O’Brien (Content+Cloud) | @ChrisO_Brien
Migration Tool – Metalogix Content Matrix (Qwest)
Blog – Microsoft 365 PnP Blog
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative – Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community – Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.