This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, May edition! Check out the highlights below:
- Learn with the Nerds: Power BI Dataflows: Register for the Power BI Dataflows with Pragmatic Works where you will learn how to build re-usable, scalable ETL work in the Power BI Service. Click here to learn more.
- MBAS: Power BI Vision & Roadmap Part 1: Interested in the new improvements and capabilities coming to Power BI? Click here to learn more.
- MBAS: Power BI Vision & Roadmap Part 2: In this session of MBAS, you’ll learn about the Anomaly Detection coming to Power BI and the integration with Microsoft Teams Channels. Click here to watch.
- Power BI Governance: Need a jumpstart on your Power BI governance strategy? Join Microsoft Gold Partner, P3 Adaptive, lead a Power BI governance practice session for the Health & Life Sciences industry. Click here to sign-up.
- Automate with Teams Part 1 – Follow Up on a Message: Learn how to save time in your day using automation in Microsoft Teams. Click here to learn more.
- Transitioning to Microsoft Teams Video Conference Rooms: Are your employees returning to work? Learn how to configure existing conference rooms for Teams meetings. Click here to learn more.
- Curbside Consults: Learn how a citizen developer set out to solve a clinical problem leveraging Power Virtual Agent and Microsoft Teams. Read the post here.
Confessions of Health Geeks
- Addressing Selfcare for National Nurses Week: Sarah Romotsky, Director of Healthcare Solution Partnerships at Headspace, discusses the importance of selfcare and mental health during National Nurses Week. Click here to watch the webcast.
- Building a Community of Support for Mental Health: Did you know May is Mental Health Awareness Month? Hear from Microsoft’s Senior Accessibility Evangelist, Megan Lawrence, share how Microsoft has built an employee resource group for mental health. Click here to learn more.
- Educating Patients through Social Media: Do you use social media as a platform to educate your patients? In this episode, Stefan Torres, discusses his journey as a nurse and influencer and the importance of patient education. Click here to watch the webcast.
- Nurse Innovators and the Power of Professional Development: Hear from Microsoft’s Chief Nursing Officer, Kelly Robke, and NICU nurse and co-founder of Lumify Care, Jennifferre Mancillas, discuss continuing education and nurse innovation during National Nurses Week. Click here to watch.
- How Technology impacts mental health: In this episode, Megan Lawrence, Senior Accessibility Evangelist at Microsoft, discusses the duality of how technology is impacting mental health. Learn more here.
- Hear from Dr. Tim Raderstorf, Chief Innovation Officer at Ohio State University School of Nursing. Click here to watch the webcast.
- MBAS, Single Platform, VIVA Connections: On this episode, hear from Microsoft’s Kendra Burgess and Sue Vencill as they discuss the Microsoft Business Application Summit, Why I came to Microsoft, and Next Generation Intranets with VIVA Connections. Click here to watch.
- Microsoft Teams Large Events and Microsoft Teams for Home: Learn how the release of Microsoft Teams Webinars brings value to large organizations and the features for family and friends in the newly announced Microsoft Teams for Home. Watch the episode here.
- Microsoft Teams Webinars Deep Dive: Join Microsoft’s Johnathan Wynn and take an in-depth look at the newly rolled out Teams Webinar capabilities. Learn more here.
HLS Show Me How
- Leveraging Virtual Tours Inside of Viva Connections: Learn how to create virtual tours inside of Viva Connections for Return-to-Work Scenarios. Click here to watch.
- Setting Up Microsoft Viva Connections: In this podcast, Microsoft’s Scott Moore and Michael Gannotti walk through all of the elements of setting up and deploying Microsoft Viva Connections. Learn how to deploy here.
January’s HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Vasu Sharma, Senior Customer Success Manager, Microsoft Teams
Kendra Burgess, Senior Technical Specialist, Business Applications
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.