This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Mobile devices are indispensable for busy clinicians who need to enter and retrieve patient data quickly, easily, and securely. Imprivata Mobile enables the use of Teams and other Microsoft 365 applications on shared iOS mobile devices, with automated provisioning and device personalization at the start of each shift.
Join Randy Nale, Healthcare Technology Strategist at Microsoft, and Wes Wright, CTO at Imprivata, to learn how to boost efficiency in the demanding hospital setting using Imprivata Mobile and Microsoft 365.
- When: September 10th at 1:30 pm eastern
- Where: Microsoft Teams Live Events webcast
- Host: Michael Gannotti, Principal Microsoft Teams Technology Specialist
- Guests: Randy Nale, Healthcare Technology Strategist at Microsoft, and Wes Wright, CTO at Imprivata
To attend “Making the most of Microsoft 365 on iOS: Microsoft + Imprivata”:
- Click this link at 130 pm eastern on September 10th to access directly.
- Click this link to get the ics. calendar invite with the information and link. Also, share the invite with your colleagues!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.