This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
At the beginning of November, Microsoft had their second Ignite of the year, announcing or further clarifying details around many of the latest and near-immediate future features expected to rollout to Microsoft 365. However, as many of the US Federal cloud tenants see features months (if not longer) after they hit the commercial tenant, these users are often left wondering “what’s next for us” instead of having the same excitement commercial tenant owners have coming out of these conferences.
In this episode, we meet with Microsoft architect John Moh (LinkedIn) to discuss our favorite ways to stay up to date on what’s available to us in the GCC, GCC-H, and DOD tenants!
Government Community Events
- November 11: SharePoint User Group of DC – MS Ignite 2021 Highlights
- November 16: Power BI of DC – Monthly Meetup – Topic TBD
- November 17: Washington DC Power Platform User Group – Intro to AI
- December 2: NARA Microsoft 365 User Group – Monthly Meeting – Topic TBD (Government Only)
- December 2: Microsoft Webinar – Dive into your CMMC Compliance Journey
- December 8: Azure Government Meetup – Monthly Meetup – Topic TBD
- December 14-16: IN PERSON 365 EduCon DC (by SharePoint Fest)
In the News
- Azure Security Benchmark Workbook
- Azure Sentinel Threat Intelligence Workbook
- CMMC 2.0 Release – Summit 7’s update summary
- Mesh for Microsoft Teams
- Together Mode (GCC-H)
- Live Transcription for Teams Meetings (GCC-H)
- Presenter Mode in Desktop/Window Sharing (GCC-H & DOD)
- Breakout Rooms Pre-Meeting Room Creation
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.