This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
A new month means a new M365 Government Community Call! This month @Jeremy Wood, @Rima Reyes, @Sarah Gilbert and I are very excited to have Lisa Ruff and Roxy Ndebumadu join us to talk about Bots and Cross-Agency Collaboration in M365 as well as what specialty needs and use cases may exist within State and Local government.
April 2021 Panelists
- Lisa Ruff (@RuffLisa | LinkedIn), VP of Sales & Partnerships at H3 solutions, the Maker of AtBot
- Roxy Ndebumadu (@RoxyNdebumadu | LinkedIn), Sr. Customer Success Manager in Microsoft Federal, Bowie City councilwoman District 4
- Jeremy Wood (@geekwithin | LinkedIn), Director of Policy & Planning at the Millennium Challenge Corporation, Organizer of Microsoft 365 for Government DC Users Group
- Rima Reyes (@rimazima | LinkedIn), Principal Program Manager for Government at Microsoft Teams Engineering
- Sarah Gilbert (@singingtech | LinkedIn), Community Technical Manager Public Sector at Microsoft
- Jay Leask (@jayleask | LinkedIn), Lead Modern Workplace Strategist at AvePoint Public Sector, Organizer at NOVA365 and Azure User Group
How to Watch
We go live the second Tuesday of each month on LinkedIn where you can engage with our panel and ask questions right in the chat. Be sure you “Follow” the AvePoint Public Sector LinkedIn page to be notified every time we go live!
After the show we will update this page with notes, links to articles and topics we discussed, as well as embed the recorded video for your viewing!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.