This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
The event team behind the recent Galactic Collaboration Summit is at it again, this time with two FREE, one-day “virtual world” events:
- Collab & Cloud Training Day | 11 deep-dive tutorials from Microsoft MVPs and RDs
- European Networking Day | networking, concert, and prizes – delivered completely via VR
Both are open to all and unique in their offerings.
Learn more about the day-long events and join in both…
Collab & Cloud Learning Day (October 26th, 2020)
- What: Collab & Cloud Learning Day – 11 world-class, full-day tutorials (workshops).
- When: October 26th, 2020
- Cost: Free | Register today
- Primary Twitter hashtag: #CollabSummit (join in) & follow @CollabSummit
The European Collaboration Summit team is, together with well-known Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Regional Directors (RDs), delivering an online Collab & Cloud Learning Day with 11 full-day tutorials. This is pure learning – no sessions, no keynotes. The deep-dive tutorials are each six hours covering topics like the Modern Workplace, Microsoft 365, Azure, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and the Power Platform. Among tutorial lecturers are 8 Microsoft MVPs and 4 Microsoft Regional Directors.
European Networking Day (October 27th, 2020)
- What: European Networking Day – a dedicated day – delivered completely via Virtual Reality (VR) – to network with others, visit the expo, win prizes, and an exclusive music concert from the C.U.R.E Girlband.
- When: October 27th, 2020
- Cost: Free | Register today
- Event Twitter: #CollabSummit (join in) & follow @CollabSummit
In this time of pandemic, we all miss networking: new contacts, business development and fun. This is why the European Collaboration Summit team decided to have a world premiere: a dedicated European Networking Day – complete with an expo, prizes, and an exclusive music concert from the C.U.R.E Girlband – all delivered in VR, on Microsoft’s AltspaceVR platform (attendees will need either an Windows PC, or VR glasses such as Oculus or HTC Vive to join).
Once you’re in, the Expo with 35 exhibitors ready chat, answer questions and share what they know. As you peruse the virtual expo, you can collect virtual CollabCoins which can bring you valuable prizes (see prizes listed below). And last, there will be a discussion panel and an official virtual snowball fight – pack and throw (“Hey, no ice balls!”).
Prizes for CollabCoins
- 1 – HTC Vive Pro HMD (600 Eur / US$ value)
- 2-5 – 4 x Free European Collaboration Summit or European Cloud Summit tickets, valued 300€ each
- 6-10 – 5 x Commodore C-64 Mini Gaming Console, valued 50€/$
- Top 50 people with the most CollabCoins: 20% price cut for the European Collaboration Summit AND the next European Cloud Summit
Note: In addition, 35 sponsors will be giving away prizes in the total worth of 5000€.
And don’t forget, you can earn two CollabCoins – compliments of The Intrazone – when you register with this link: https://csmmt.eu/ndintrazone.
Reg today and get virtually prepared!
Shout out to community members Adis Jugo, Spencer Harbar and the whole #CollabSummit crew who are working hard to make them both engaging, worthwhile events – supporting and promoting the knowledge and expertise that reaffirms this: Microsoft 365 has the best tech community in the world – one that spans the virtual and the virtual reality worlds.
– Mark “3D” Kashman, virtual senior product manager – Microsoft
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.