This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, July edition! Check out the resources below:
- Voices of #HealthcareCloud
- The Power of the Platform: Watch as Microsoft showcases 3 unique solutions for the clinical, operational and financial sides of the business for providers:
- CollabCasts with Sam Brown
- Virtual Events Using SharePoint Spaces: Have you been looking for ways to create virtual events, conferences, employee on-boarding, facility tours, or even training? On Wednesday, July 8th, at 12 noon eastern, Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences Teams Technical Specialists Michael Gannotti and Sam Brown introduced SharePoint Spaces, showed a live demonstration of a Virtual Conference, and gave you the resources to get started on your own.
- Microsoft Teams in Health and Life Sciences Event: On Wednesday 7/29 at 12 noon EST, Microsoft, Kinly, Pexip and two of their healthcare customers (MVP Health and Becton Dickinson) teamed up to show how Teams integrates with your existing workflows and technologies to drive more productivity. Check it out to see a live demo of Microsoft’s new 85″ Surface Hub 2, great insights from our customer panel, and more!
- Social Sessions with Mike Gannotti
- Episode 9 – Alfred Ojukwu – Session 2 of 2: Last month, Mike and Microsoft’s Alfred Ojukwu discussed Microsoft Surface devices. This month, they switched gears to address a topic with significant implications for individuals’ careers aspirations: having a personal board of directors. This is a subject that Alfred is passionate about and which he frequently speaks on within Microsoft as well as to outside entities.
Industry Expert Posts:
- Confessions of Health Geeks Podcasts
- Secrets I found out 1 year in at Microsoft: The tables are turned and the producer becomes the presenter! Andrea McGonigle, Microsoft’s National Managing Director of Health and Life Sciences, interviews Claire Bonaci, Microsoft’s Director of Business Development in Health and Life Sciences and producer of the “Confessions of Health Geeks” podcast. Listen in as she reflects on her experiences within her year here at Microsoft.
- Empowering Nurse Innovation in the NurseHack4Health: First Virtual Hackathon: The World Health Organization designated 2020 as the Year of the Nurse and Midwife to raise awareness of nurses and midwives’ significant and varied roles in healthcare. On May 15, Johnson and Johnson, Sonsiel, Dev Up and Microsoft partnered to host NurseHack4Health, giving nurses and clinicians an opportunity to define new ways to save lives. Microsoft’s Chief Nursing Officer Molly McCarthy talks with the winners of the hackathon about their solutions.
- Microsoft Security Matters Newsletter – June 2020 – Jeremy Windmiller, Enterprise Security Architect: Jeremy has been providing a newsletter to customers that consolidates resources for Microsoft Security Products and Services. Check out the June newsletter.
July’s HLS Blog Contributors:
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Jeremy Windmiller, Microsoft Senior Technical Specialist, Security and Compliance
Vasu Sharma, Microsoft Customer Success Manager
Shelly Avery, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Sam Brown, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.