This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Have questions about setting up Microsoft Endpoint Manager to manage all the devices—Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS—used in your education environments? Our engineering and product teams will be hosting a one-hour AMA event on Wednesday, August 19, 2020 to help you better understand how Microsoft Endpoint Manager can simplify the way you manage and update devices, provide advice on specific configuration and deployment options, and troubleshoot any issues you may be encountering.
To join, simply, visit the Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space this Wednesday, August 19th at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time and click “Start a New Conversation” to post your question. This event is open to all Tech Community members and we’ll have a wide variety of experts standing by to provide answers—as well as members of the MVP community who can provide their real-world expertise.
What is an AMA?
An “Ask Microsoft Anything” (AMA) event is a live, online, text-based question-and-answer event similar to a “YamJam” on Yammer or an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit. This AMA is your chance to get answers to your questions about things like:
- Configuring new devices effectively and quickly.
- Repurposing existing shared devices for distribution to individual students.
- Managing devices when disconnected from school networks.
- Network considerations, such as VPN.
- Secure connections to on-premises resources
I’m in. How do I join?
- The Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space will open at 9:00 a.m. PT August 18th and remain open until 9:00 a.m. PT August 19th to ensure you have plenty of time to submit your questions.
- You can post questions anytime during the 24-hour window. To submit a question, simply click Start a new conversation—and do this for each new question.
- Our subject matter experts will be live from 8:00-9:00 a.m. PT on August 19th.
- At the end of the AMA, the Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space will close and become a read-only resource. We will post a final recap with a list of all questions and answers from the event.
Don’t miss this chance to get answers to your questions. We hope you can join us!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.