This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
It’s not easy to manage and maintain technology. And many small and medium business make do with a patchwork of services or defer investments altogether. Well, hold the Teams call? Microsoft 365 Business is the IT for SMB, built to deliver the tools and security businesses need in a single, simple-to-manage product. The outcome, a means to run and grow business.
In this episode, Chris and I talk with Jon Orton, Director of Microsoft 365 marketing focused on our small and medium business outreach. Throughout the discussion, we talk with Jon about the strains of COVID-19, offers from Microsoft to help ease change, and recent innovation for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 300 employees.
Listen to podcast inline below…
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Articles and sites
- Small business solution guide
- Microsoft 365 YouTube channel
- Microsoft Docs – The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Microsoft 365 – Chicago (Nov.13.2020)
- Document Strategy Forum (Nov.9-10.2020)
- KMWorld 2020 (Nov.16-19.2020)
- Quest TEC 2020 (Nov.17-18.2020)
- GlobalCon4 (Dec.1-4.2020)
- CollabDays – Munich-Vienna (Dec.4.2020)
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference – Virtual (Dec.9-11.2020)
- SharePoint Fest – Virtual Workshops (Nov.2020 – Jan.2021)
- Hosts and guests
- Jon Orton | LinkedIn | Twitter | Small and medium business community [guest]
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint and Power Platform teams wants you to unleash your magic, creativity, and productivity. And we will do this, together, in small and medium steps at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.