This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Turn content into knowledge with SharePoint Syntex
We are thrilled to announce that SharePoint Syntex, the first product from Project Cortex, is available today. SharePoint Syntex uses advanced AI and machine teaching to amplify human expertise, automate content processing, and transform content into knowledge.
SharePoint Syntex is generally available as a user-based add-on for Microsoft 365 plans for commercial customers. For more details, visit our Microsoft 365 Enterprise Licensing page.
SharePoint Syntex is the first product coming out of our investments in Project Cortex. In addition to SharePoint Syntex, we’ll be releasing other innovations later this year that help you organize information into topics and deliver knowledge across Microsoft 365 apps. We’ll have more details to share on Project Cortex topic experiences later this year.
Meet our Preferred partners
We’re proud to recognize our Preferred partners for the launch of Project Cortex, including SharePoint Syntex. Trained and prepared to deliver joint solutions for our customers, the Preferred partners of the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program (CSPP) span the globe and offer a broad range of software, consulting, training, and adoption solutions. Each has been recognized for proven customer success in envisioning and delivering customer content solutions in Microsoft 365, and for expertise with Project Cortex and SharePoint Syntex. Congratulations, and thank you.
Join us for Office Hours
Interested in how your company could use or benefit from Project Cortex, including SharePoint Syntex. Join us for the October 14 meeting (download invite), where we’ll highlight how Financial Services organizations can benefit from Project Cortex.
Learn more about the Office Hours series and view the recaps and recordings for all past meetings on the Office Hours page.
Catch up on Microsoft Ignite 2020
Discover more about SharePoint Syntex and Project Cortex by reading the SharePoint Syntex Ignite announcement and watching the following Microsoft Ignite 2020 sessions:
- Keynote: Enabling collaboration, communication, and knowledge sharing with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Project Cortex, and more (Jeff Teper)
- Project Cortex: Knowledge discovery and content intelligence in Microsoft 365 (Naomi Moneypenny; Chris McNulty)
- Ask the Experts: Project Cortex: Knowledge discovery and content intelligence in Microsoft 365 (Naomi Moneypenny; Chris McNulty)
- Manage information lifecycle and records intelligently with Microsoft Information Governance (Tina Ying, Roberto Yglesias)
Dive deeper on the Virtual Hub
Visit the Virtual Hub for Knowledge to access 30 on-demand sessions on SharePoint Syntex, Project Cortex, and Knowledge in Microsoft 365, including the following:
- Connect people with knowledge and expertise in Microsoft 365
- Expertise & knowledge networks: Microsoft’s vision for a successful knowledge system in your organization
- Rolling out Project Cortex at DXC Technology, Mott MacDonald, and Protiviti
- How to successfully activate and adopt Project Cortex
- Adopting content capture and process automation services for content in Microsoft 365
- Step-by-Step: How to build a document understanding model using Project Cortex
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.