This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
- Copy tiles on Azure dashboards
- Updates to Microsoft Intune
Let’s look at each of these updates in greater detail.
Copy tiles on Azure dashboards
You can now copy any tile on a dashboard onto the same dashboard, another existing dashboard, or even to a new dashboard.
- Navigate to dashboards by opening the menu from the top left of the portal and select “Dashboard”. This should bring you to the dashboard experience.
- Hover over the tile you want to copy, and you should see an ellipses show up on the top right of the tile. Click into the ellipses to open the tile’s context menu.
- Select “Copy” from the listed options.
- Select the dashboard you would like to pin to. A pane will open to the right of the screen where you can select which dashboard to pin to. By default, the current dashboard you are on should be selected. If you want to copy to a dashboard that is shared with you, you will need edit permissions in order to pin to that dashboard.
- Click “Pin” to copy the dashboard.
Updates to Microsoft Intune
The Microsoft Intune team has been hard at work on updates as well. You can find the full list of updates to Intune on the What’s new in Microsoft Intune page, including changes that affect your experience using Intune.
Azure portal “how to” video series
Have you checked out our Azure portal “how to” video series yet? The videos highlight specific aspects of the portal so you can be more efficient and productive while deploying your cloud workloads from the portal. Check out our most recently published videos:
- How to get a visualization view of your resources
- How to manage applications in Azure Kubernetes Service
- How to get started in Azure using the Azure Quickstart Center
The Azure portal has a large team of engineers that wants to hear from you, so please keep providing us your feedback in the comments section below or on Twitter @AzurePortal.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.