This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
We are looking for people who have an inspiring story to share about why they got certified and how it impacted their life, career, or personal development. We’ll be featuring select stories starting at the next Microsoft Ignite March 2-4, 2021.
We know that Microsoft Certification can help you build confidence, get recognized as a leader, and unlock new opportunities. But we want to hear it from you. If you achieved a Microsoft Certification (fundamentals, role-based, or specialty), tell us your experience and how it’s helped you. What did you do to prepare? How has being certified changed your career? What new insights did you gain after becoming certified? Your video should be under 3 minutes.
Is English not your native language? No problem! We would love for you to submit your video in your native language.
Things to consider
- Make sure to start by introducing yourself – include your name and the fact that you’re “proud to be certified.”
- When you record your video, make sure you have good, even lighting in front of you so we can clearly see your face, keep your camera at eye level (you don’t want to be looking up or down), use an external microphone if you have one, and turn off anything wherever you’re recording that could be creating additional noise like your cell phone, radios, fans, etc.
- Keep your background clutter free.
- Keep videos to a maximum of 3 minutes in length. We know you’re excited about your certifications, but give us the highlights and we can always follow up with you for more information.
- And maybe most importantly, be yourself. Tell us what excites you in your own words or even your native language – and have some fun with it!
We are excited to hear your stories and highlight some of you at the next Microsoft Ignite on March 2-4, 2021. Make sure to submit your video prior to January 31, 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.