This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Epson products and services contribute to the realization of ‘the sustainable office’ to meet the aspirations of our society by enhancing productivity, transforming the work environment, and saving energy and paper resources.
Universal Print is a new innovative technology that delivers a flexible printing environment using a cloud-based service that is part of Microsoft 365.
Key contributions of Universal Print are:
- Windows endpoints can print without installing printer drivers.
- Centralized printer management and maintenance without using on-premises servers.
- A secure printing environment.
- Make printing accessible anywhere.
- Enables organization’s adoption to zero trust network concept.
Building a universal and multi-device printing environment are essential elements to realize ‘the sustainable office’. Epson is exited to support Universal Print, a solution for the new normal at work.
Starting next calendar year, Epson will be adopting native support for Universal Print in our products, especially inkjet printers for office use.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.