This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Welcome to the 2023 Imagine Cup!
Imagine Cup is the premier global student technology competition that offers students just like you the opportunity to unleash their passion and purpose to develop inspiring leading-edge technology solutions in one of four competition categories—Earth, Education, Health, and Lifestyle–that could make a difference in the world. Students can tap into their entrepreneurial side and actively take steps towards bringing their ideas to life and making their dreams come true. Along the way, you connect with like-minded people, gain new skills, obtain training and mentorship, and have the chance to win cash prizes!
Here’s what you can look forward to on your journey once you register:
- Gather—a Discord community exists for students to connect with other competition entrants and find potential teammates, brainstorm ideas, and receive project and competition tips.
- Learn—a treasure trove of resources is readily available to competitors, including curated training to better prepare students to submit to the competition.
- Build—the Epic Challenge provides competitors the chance to collaborate with teammates and present a 3-minute project pitch and proposal for a chance to receive USD1,000, feedback from judges, and advance in the competition to the World Finals.
- Compete—the Online Semifinals, National Finals, and the Regional Finals allow competitors the chance to hone technical skills, gain experience pitching an idea, and possibly win cash prizes.
- Pitch —the top teams showcase their work on a global stage at the World Championship in May 2023 for a chance to win USD100,000 and a mentorship session with Microsoft Chairman and CEO, Satya Nadella.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.