This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Hello everyone, here is part 18 of a series focusing on Application Deployment in Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by @Steve Rachui, a Microsoft principal premier field engineer.
This session focuses on the new Task Sequence Deployment Type introduced in Configuration Manager current branch 2002. Demonstrations include how to use the task sequence in various scenarios and demonstrates its use with a basic task sequence example.
Posts in the series
- Client Experience Part 1
- Client Experience Part 2
- Packages Behind the Scenes
- Applications Behind the Scenes
- Distribution Points Behind the Scenes
- Clients and Packages Behind the Scenes
- Clients and Applications Behind the Scenes
- Task Sequences
- App-V overview
- App-V 5.0 Sequencer
- App-V 5.0 Client
- Application Groups
- Install Application Integration
- Task Sequences Integration
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.