This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
If you’re a Java developer and Kubernetes is on your plate to learn and to deploy in the cloud, this is the event you don’t want to miss. There’s a rich line-up of stellar Java and Kubernetes speakers across two tracks whose only goal is to share their wisdom and experience with others. It’s free and it’s fabulous, so why not register today?
If that’s not enough, here are the top three reasons why you should join as an attendee now, and possibly as a speaker in the future:
- Sharpen your cloud-development skills – you want to know how to build resilient and resource-efficient software in any cloud environment.
- Network with the experts – gain valuable industry insights and vital job skills from the J4K community experts.
- Check out the cool tech – it’s not just buzzwords, they’re real and they’ll make your life easier. Learn about Quarkus, Spring Boot, App Service, cloud-native Java, MicroProfile, Jakarta EE, GitOps and all things Kubernetes.
J4K is a developer oriented conference focused on open-source and hybrid cloud application development of Java and Kubernetes. This is a free community event, delivered by Java and Kubernetes community leaders and influencers. J4K is dedicated to enrich developers and architects with cloud focused solutions.
The three basic building blocks of this conference are:
- Learn – about the latest Java innovations on Kubernetes
- Build – get hands-on experience with workshops and labs
- Exchange ideas – network and contribute to open source projects that optimizes Java apps on Kubernetes
Don’t let conference fatigue have you miss out on a day of learning. Attend sessions that matter to you or stay for the whole show, it’s up to you. Or get up to speed with how Microsoft supports Java. Check out Microsoft’s keynote and sessions:
- Modern Java for Cloud Developers | Closing keynote by Martijn Verburg | 6:00 PM – 6:35 PM EST
- Supercharge your Spring Boot apps | Session by Mark Heckler and Sandra Ahlgrimm | 9:30 AM – 10:05 AM EST
- Azure App Service Environment v3 | Session by Jason Freeberg and Rory Preddy | 11:00 AM – 11:35 PM EST
J4K is a free event for our communities to learn about Java on Kubernetes, network with community leaders and developers, collaborate on open-source projects and gain insight in industry innovations. There’s also live music by Nirvanna, a tribute band to the famous grunge band Nirvana, and awesome entertainment between sessions. Join us on October 6th by registering now and fill your noggins with all sorts of Java and Kubernetes goodness. See you soon!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.