This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Learn more about accelerating and automating work processes in the US Federal Government & DoD using Microsoft Teams!
You are invited to an exclusive experience with Microsoft Teams Engineering. During this event we will show how you can leverage your investment in Microsoft Teams to drive real innovation in your organization using the Teams Platform for US Gov.
We will showcase how to extend Microsoft Teams into custom applications that accelerate and automate your processes. We will also highlight best practices from other government organizations, perform live demos surrounding real life government use cases, and tell you how to get started on your journey right away!
Following the event, we’ll connect with you (for free!) to understand your specific organizational needs.
- Wednesday, February 24th from 1:00pm to 2:30pm EST
- Tuesday, March 2nd from 2pm to 3:30pm EST
- Tuesday, March 16th from 2:00pm to 3:30pm EST
- How to Extend Microsoft Teams into Custom Applications that Accelerate and Automate Your Processes
- Live Demos of Real Life Gov Use Cases
- Next Steps On How to Start Implementing Solutions Now
- Dave Jennings, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft Teams Engineering
- Joshua Armant, Technical Customer Success Manager, Microsoft Federal
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.