This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
We are getting ready to release a new version of SQL Server Management Pack. Please install and use this public preview and send us your feedback (sqlmpsfeedback at microsoft.com)! We appreciate the time and effort you spend on these previews which make the final product so much better.
Please download at:
What’s New (126.96.36.199)
- Added reports from version-specific management packs for SQL Server
- Updated monitor “Job Duration” to add current job run’s duration to its alert description
- Updated Web Console version of SQL MP Dashboards to support SCOM 2019 UR1
- Updated monitor “Product Version Compliance” with versions of most recent public updates to SQL Server
- Updated data source of alerting rules to avoid alert storm after exiting maintenance mode
- Updated alert description of monitor “Securables Configuration Status”
- Added “CheckStartupType” property to SSIS Health Status monitor
- Revised columns of SQL Agent and SQL Agent Jobs state views
- Updated display strings
Bug Fixes (188.8.131.52)
- Fixed error “Unsupported path format” in workflows targeting Filegroups
- Fixed discovery error on non-readable availability replicas
- Fixed wrong Run As profile in SSIS Seed Discovery
- Fixed issue that caused rule “Disable Discovery of Selected DB Engines” to fail
- Fixed discovery issue for databases in recovering state
- Fixed issue in monitor “Securables Configuration Status” when it went critical on Shared-Memory-only SQL Servers
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.