This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
We have released an update to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient, version 3.0.1. The update addresses several issues that are important to our customers.
Updates in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient 3.0.1 include:
- Fixed async thread blocking issues on
SqlConnection.Open()for active directory authentication modes. #1270
- Fixed unknown transaction state issues when prompting delegated transaction. 1247
- Fixed issue with connection encryption to ensure connections fail when encryption is required. #1233 Read more
- Fixed bug with
LegacyRowVersionNullBehaviorApp Context switch. #1246
- Fixed recursive calls to
- Fixed async deadlock scenarios in web contexts with configurable retry logic provider. #1245
- Fixed deadlock in transaction using .NET Framework. #1243
- Fixed issue where connection goes to unusable state. #1238
To get the new package, add a NuGet reference to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient in your application.
For the list of changes in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient 3.0.1, you can also see the Release Notes.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.