This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
New Years’ Resolutions:
- Work out 3-5 days a week.
- Spend more time with family.
- Deploy Microsoft 365 services to make my company more efficient and secure.
We can’t help you with the first two, but we can help you deploy Microsoft 365 services to improve your company’s efficiency and security with the new Core onboarding advanced deployment guides.
Did you know that thousands of customers use the Core onboarding advanced deployment guides each month? The Microsoft 365 Admin Center features Core advanced deployment guides that simplify moving from On-Premises IT to the Cloud.
IT Pros can use our core onboarding guides to speed deployment and configure Azure Active Directory, DNS, networking, identity management, and more with advanced deployment guides from Microsoft.
Core onboarding involves service provisioning and tenant and identity integration. The Core onboarding advanced deployment guides for onboarding services include:
Here’s how IT Pros can access the Core advanced deployment guides by clicking the purple hammer link in the below tile.
Once there, Core Advanced deployment guides are found in the Identity and authentication section.
Completing the deployment steps outlined in the Core advanced deployment guides creates a strong foundation upon which additional Microsoft 365 Cloud Services can be deployed successfully and with confidence.
Learn about all deployment guides and setup wizards:
- Microsoft 365 Deployment Guides and Setup Wizards
- Microsoft 365 Teams deployment guide
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint deployment guide
- Microsoft 365 Exchange deployment guide
- Microsoft 365 Azure deployment guide
Access advanced deployment guides without signing in:
Getting started with advanced deployment guides within the Microsoft 365 admin center:
- Go to https://admin.microsoft.com/ and log in
- Once logged in, go to the Home page and look for the Training, guides, & assistance card
- Select Advanced deployment guides & assistance
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.