This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Minimize handoff/huddle times between shifts with Soundbite in Microsoft Teams.
“Traditional written communications isolate and inconvenience many employees resulting in a disconnect.
With Soundbite™ for Microsoft Teams, you can show empathy and create a sense of purpose by sharing personalized short-form content with frontline workers” and clinicians. – Soundbite™ for Your Frontline Workforce
Watch the video below to see how “Dr. G.” demonstrates the use of clinician soundbites to minimize overhead and churn for already overworked clinicians.
To learn more about the use of Microsoft Teams and Soundbite leverage the resource links below. You can also reach Soundbite directly at https://soundbite.ai/ and/or contact you Microsoft account team.
- Soundbite home page
- Microsoft Teams for Online and Hybrid Work | Microsoft Teams
- Welcome to Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Overview of teams and channels in Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Best practices for organizing teams – Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Get started with Teams for healthcare organizations – Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.