This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Migrating, intact, from one platform to another is no easy task – unless you work with a trusted partner who knows how to get from here to there, and not have that be the end.
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more. In our 8th partner episode, we talk with Tewabe “Joro” Ayenew (Microsoft 365 migrations Executive | Verinon) and his customer, Gary Moss (Director, Application Services Assurance | Stanley Black & Decker).
In this episode, we dig into the breadth of SharePoint at Stanley Black & Decker over the last 15 years ago. We then dig into one of their recent successes moving 9TB of content from OpenText Documentum eRoom to SharePoint in Microsoft 365. The result being updated and advanced productivity for their 9,400 users on this content, now more aligned with much of their active content.
And… on with the show.
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Mark Kashman | @mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty|@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- Tewabe “Joro” Ayenew | LinkedIn | Verinon [guest]
- Gary Moss | LinkedIn | Stanley Black & Decker (Twitter) [guest]
- SharePoint Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint Community Blog | UserVoice
- OneDrive Facebook | @OneDrive | OneDrive Community Blog | UserVoice
- Articles and sites
- Stanley Black & Decker migrates from eRoom to Office 365 with Verinon [case study]
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Listen and subscribe to other Microsoft podcasts: https://aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts
- SharePoint Fest Virtual Workshops (ongoing)
- Quest TEC 2020 (Nov.17-18.2020)
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference (Dec.9-11.2020)
- Collab365 GlobalCon4 | Twitter
- SharePoint Saturdays
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Amazon Music
- + Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.