This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Use Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) to help you discover, classify, and protect sensitive information wherever it lives or travels. MIP capabilities are included with Microsoft 365 Compliance and give you the tools to know your data, protect your data, and prevent data loss.
- Continuing Momentum with Microsoft Information Protection (MIP)
- Microsoft Information Protection in Microsoft 365
- Information Protection Overview
This webinar was presented on October 13th, 2020, and the recording can be found here.
Attached to this post are:
- The FAQ document that summarizes the questions and answers that came up over the course of both Webinars.
- A PDF copy of the presentation.
Thanks to those of you who participated during the two sessions and if you haven’t already, don’t forget to check out our resources available on the Tech Community.
@LaurenVaughn on behalf of the MIP and Compliance CXE team
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.