This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Microsoft Ignite 2021: March edition is almost here! And here’s your guide to everything you’ll find that’s Microsoft Endpoint Manager related! And we mean EVERYTHING!
Jump to: Core sessions | On-demand sessions | Ask the Experts | Depth on demand | Endpoint management deep dives – Q&A in March
Microsoft Endpoint Manager continues to be the one product, that hub, to unify security, apps, access, compliance, and the end-user experience across your entire estate. And whether those devices are Windows devices, Android, iOS, iPad OS, Mac OS, whether they are used by information workers or are being used as kiosks, whether they are assigned to a single user or are configured as shared devices, and whether they are on-premises or remote – or any combination, Endpoint Manager can help keep your organization running smoothly, whatever the future brings.
If you are currently using Configuration Manager to manage your devices and haven’t moved to the cloud, or you’ve started that path to cloud management, or you are natively managing all of your endpoints with Microsoft Intune, now is the time to hear about everything new with Endpoint Manager- even since last September. If you haven’t already, register at https://myignite.microsoft.com and start building your schedule. You can click the session titles below and add them to your schedule (aka: digital backpack). Make sure you bookmark this post as we’ll be updating it each day with links to all our announcements, in-depth learning on demand, and all post-Ignite activities.
Here’s what’s on the agenda, live and on-demand at Microsoft Ignite 2021: March edition!
Spotlight on the future of work
Start the event with Modern Work CVP Jared Spataro, as Jared talks about flexible work, and how Microsoft is empowering people to work from home, on the go, and at the office.
- The hybrid workplace – Tuesday, March 2 | 9:45AM-10:15AM PST
- The hybrid workplace – Tuesday, March 2 | 7:15PM-7:45PM PST
Engineer to engineer: let’s talk Windows!
After Jared’s keynote, even though this is a Windows session, you need to join our Windows CVP Aidan Marcuss with his guests (from left to right) Gabe Frost (Windows), Ramya Chitrakar (Endpoint Manager), and David Weston (security) for a fun conversation about all of the great features and capabilities we’ve built into Windows, security, and management based on YOUR FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS. And how we’re carrying those further to help prepare your organization for the future.
We’ll have live Q&A throughout the session, too, so pick the time that works best for you and add it to your backpack!
- Let’s talk Windows! – Wednesday, March 3 | 4:00-4:30 PM PST*
- Let’s talk Windows! – Thursday, March 4 | 1:30-2:00 AM PST*
After the Wednesday. March 3rd “Let’s talk Windows” session, around 4:30 PM PST, Steve Dispensa, Rob Lefferts, and Rudra Mitra will also join the live anchor desk to talk about the convergence of endpoint management and security so keep an eye on the MyIgnite main channel!
After or in between core sessions, we have also great sessions that you can watch or save to your digital backpack to watch on demand any time:
- Thirty minutes of reasons to stay excited about Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Managing and securing modern endpoints in the current hybrid work environment
- Microsoft Surface | Delivering the Best in Modern Endpoint Security from Microsoft
- Zero Trust – The proactive approach to cybersecurity
Ask the Experts
We offer live Q&A during the core sessions and in-between segments, but if you miss those, we also have our SMEs taking your questions live via Teams Live Events! Come join our diverse group of engineers, support, and other product experts as we discuss and answer your questions live! Space is limited so make sure you click your desired session to RSVP!
- Ask the Experts: Zero Trust – The proactive approach to cybersecurity
Wednesday, March 3 | 11:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Ask the Experts: Securing your endpoints with Defender and Microsoft Endpoint Manager
Wednesday, March 3 | 2:30AM-3:00AM PST
If you have specific questions around deploying and managing Microsoft Edge, join Colleen Williams and members of the Edge engineering team on Tuesday, March 2 | 11:30PM-11:59PM PST for Ask the Experts: Microsoft Edge: Top reasons why customers love Microsoft Edge
Windows & Devices
If you are also looking for advice on deploying, managing, and servicing Windows & Devices, we have lots of goodies for you! First, we’ll offer live Q&A during the fireside chat with Panos Panay and Roane Sones on Tuesday, March 2 | 11:30AM PST. And if that time doesn’t work for you, keep an eye on the session builder as we’ll be replaying this session later in the day.
Then check out the special Ask the Experts sessions: Let’s talk Windows, which we’ll have live at two timeslots:
And for more session on Windows & Devices, check out our blog post here: Windows & Devices at Microsoft Ignite 2021: March edition
Depth on demand
And finally, we know you come to Microsoft Ignite for deep, technical learning, and to build your technical skills. Like we did in September, we have a breadth of deep dive videos on the Video Hub on Tech Community. These are direct from our engineers and product experts!
- What’s new in Windows management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Matt Call & Mike Danoski
- What’s new in iOS/macOS management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Arnab Biswas & Anya Novicheva
- What’s new in Android management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Priya Ravichandran
- Microsoft Defender + Tunnel: simple, secure mobile connectivity – Tyler Castaldo & Shravan Thota
- Enabling frontline workers with Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Chris Baldwin & Cory Ferro
- Application reliability in Endpoint analytics – Zach Dvorak
Endpoint management deep dives – Q&A in March
Of course, you’ve already heard about our Microsoft Endpoint Manager deep dives and Q&A events that are happening after Ignite! For more information on our Endpoint Management Acceleration Day, our 1:1 consults, and Ask the Experts Q&A, check out the Microsoft Endpoint Manager Blog!
If you are looking for more of a prescriptive learning path, we’ve got some learning guides to help you manage and protect devices and apps with Endpoint Manager.
- Manage devices with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Manage and protect mobile and desktop applications with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
And, finally, here are some additional guides to help you maneuver around all that is Microsoft Ignite 2021: March edition.
- Guide to Microsoft 365 Apps deployment and servicing at Microsoft Ignite
- Windows & Devices at Microsoft Ignite 2021: March edition
Follow us at @MSIntune for the latest announcements and updates on Microsoft Endpoint Manager throughout Microsoft Ignite and beyond.
* Timing subject to change Refer to the MyIgnite session catalog for the latest times and updates.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.