This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Microsoft is excited to announce the launch of two new partner-led workshops: Endpoint Management Workshop and Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop. Both workshops introduce customers to the core components of Microsoft 365 as the critical first step on the path to digital transformation.
With the impact of the pandemic continuing to be felt around the world, organizations everywhere need technology that supports remote and hybrid work scenarios. However, there are still customers who are on-premises, or partially in the cloud, using Exchange Online or Microsoft 365 apps. These two new workshops will enable partners to engage with customers and understand their business priorities, focusing on specific remote-work scenarios. Together, we can envision the right technology strategy to support their productivity and security needs.
Endpoint Management Workshop
The Endpoint Management Workshop, available since October 15, 2020, is new to the Microsoft 365 Partner Accelerator program and is designed to help partners close Microsoft 365 opportunities. By the end of this workshop, customers will have a good understanding of the core capabilities of Microsoft 365—starting with Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Azure Active Directory—and the baseline capabilities within Microsoft 365 E3. This includes Azure Active Directory, Intune + ConfigMgr, Conditional Access, MFA, Endpoint Analytics, Microsoft 365 Apps, Edge, and more.
This three-day engagement enables partners to provide clear guidance about the ways that Microsoft Endpoint Manager can integrate with a customer’s current IT processes and enable cloud-based endpoint management. Microsoft Endpoint Management is a unified platform that includes Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune, natively integrated with Microsoft Zero Trust security framework powered by Azure Active Directory Conditional Access. The Endpoint Management Workshop will show attendees how to:
- Learn about a customer’s current IT management postures and the best ways to leverage Microsoft Endpoint Manager as part of an identity and access management (IAM) strategy.
- Develop a plan to build on the existing Azure Active Directory deployment by implementing Microsoft Endpoint Manager—enabling customers to securely manage both company-owned and personal endpoints (BYOD).
- Enable users to access the applications they need from anywhere on the devices they want, while keeping software up to date and company data secure.
- Enact “out-of-the-box” configuration and security policies for security and compliance that empower users to be productive from any device while minimizing risk to the organization.
Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop
The Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop replaces the current Secure Remote Work engagement. The new workshop evolved from conversations with customers who want to build resilience and improve the bottom line within their current circumstances.
This two-day engagement introduces the value of Microsoft 365 to new customers—highlighting scenarios that enable employees to be more productive and secure from anywhere. The Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop will help attendees:
- Understand customers’ objectives and envision priority scenarios to enable secure work from anywhere.
- Develop a plan for implementation of Microsoft 365, including Microsoft Teams, securing mobile access, and foundational identity and security.
- Define activation plans, along with risks and mitigations, for a successful deployment and adoption plan.
We began accepting nominations for the new Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop October 15, 2020. Nominations for the now-retired Secure Remote Work Workshop were closed the same day. All previous engagements that are currently in progress will have the standard time to complete.
Learn more about Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop.
Partner led nominations: Once a partner workshop is approved, it will automatically be converted into an opportunity/engagement, which will then be routed to the Microsoft Field sellers through MSX. Field sellers will get updates for approved, completed, or cancelled workshops.
Microsoft Seller Referred Nominations: Field sellers will be able to submit customer referrals to partners through MSX to conduct a Cloud Accelerator Workshop. This will be routed to the selected partner through either Partner Center or Partner Sales Connect.
If you are a customer, contact your Microsoft account representative or Microsoft partner to request the workshop and get first-hand experience of the possibilities of modern endpoint management. Be sure to bookmark the product documentation to stay up to date on What’s New and What’s Coming in Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Check out the Microsoft Endpoint Manager playlist on Youtube to learn more about the solution, and how it can help.
Follow @MSIntune on Twitter
(This blog authored in collaboration with Patrick Payette, Partner Marketing Manager, Microsoft)
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.