This article is contributed. See the original author and article here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-developer-community-blog/microsoft-create-serverless-live-event-september-30-2020/ba-p/1673940.
The Microsoft Create: series is back again, now with Microsoft Create: Serverless!
Join us for a half-day of conversations at Microsoft Create: Serverless and connect with the experts and community members to discuss how you can run code for any application without having to manage servers. In this 4 hour session, hear from our keynote speakers Chris Coyier and Chris Nwamba on the Serverless landscape in 2020 and the trends you should look out for.
You will also learn:
- How you can unify data with Hasura GraphQL Engine & Azure Functions by Allison Kunz and Burke Holland
- Serverless security 101 by Guy Podjarny and Wassim Chegham
- How to develop low-code Serverless Applications by Linda Nichols and Dona Sarkar
- Overcoming Serverless challenges with Durable Functions by Marc Duiker and Anthony Chu
- Boost your Serverless APIs with API Management by Mike Budzynski and Jeff Hollan
- Serverless Best Practices by Marie Hoeger and Robert Steele
Also, learn how to move an existing Express API app to Serverless from Chris Nwamba and Gwyneth Peña S at our workshop and earn an exclusive Azure Hero Builder Badge(r) at the same time! Join us for our open mic networking sessions – Community on Air after event. More details here on aka.ms/createserverless