This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Staying organized is one important factor in delivering projects on time and within budget. Two features released earlier in March are aimed at helping you in this regard. Read on to see what these features can do for you and your team.
- Colors in custom field drop down~ Add colors to your custom fields for better visual organization of your project plans.
- Priority Field ~ Almost finished rolling out, set the priority of your tasks in Project for the web, to better help sort and prioritize your work.
- Labels ~ Almost finished rolling out, add up to 25 different colored labels to your tasks in Project for the web for better visual organization.
- Guest Users ~ Add people who are not part of your Microsoft 365 Group to your projects & assign tasks to them. This can include external stakeholders such as vendors or partners.
- Templates ~ Get a jump start on your projects with a set of built-in templates.
- Task edit for Microsoft 365 users ~ Enable your users with Microsoft 365 licenses to edit tasks assigned to them from a project plan built in Project for the web.
- Charts View ~ Visually assess the progress of your work through charts.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.