This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Hello from the Project Team! The January updates for Project for the Web are as follows:
- Grid Conditional Coloring ~ Create rules on various project fields to visually highlight patterns in the project data.
- Increased Taks Limit ~ Create up to 1,000 tasks within a single project
- Extended Timeline Zoom ~ Get a more complete picture of your long-term project in the Timeline view by using 4 new zoom scale options.
- Advanced Dependencies ~ Set non-default dependencies between tasks such as Start-to-Start, Finish-to-Finish and Start-to-Finish dependencies.
- Assigned to Me ~ View and update Project tasks assigned to you in the “Assigned to me” tab in Planner, Tasks in Teams, and To Do.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.