This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
So, you finished your (adoption) draft. Kudos. Now you’re staring at a company-wide Teams deployment – it’s time to put your game plan into action.
In this episode, Chris and I talk with Stephanie Donahue (President and Co-founder, PAIT Group) and Dux Raymond Sy (Chief Brand Officer, AvePoint) – both Microsoft MVPs – about planning and scaling employee adoption of Microsoft Teams. We dig into their best practices and insights on how Teams can help you be successful – from pilot to production.
Tune in. Get ready to turbocharge Microsoft Teams adoption.
Listen to podcast below:
Note: the bulk of our interview with Stephanie and Dux comes from a live discussion during the Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference (Dec.2020). The content is all relevant still, and some references/statements might be dated.
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Articles and sites
- AvePoint blog on Microsoft Teams + additional Teams resources (eBooks, webinars, etc.)
- PAIT Group – Microsoft Teams webinars
- Microsoft Docs – The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Collab365 GlobalCon5 (Mar.16-17.2021)| Twitter
- Reimagine Project Management with Microsoft (Mar.18.2021)
- SharePoint’s 20th Birthday Party (Mar.27.2021)
- The AIIM Conference (Apr.27-29.2021)
- SharePoint Fest Virtual Workshops (ongoing)
- Ongoing CollabDays & SharePoint Saturdays events
- Hosts and guests
- Stephanie Donahue | PAIT Group | LinkedIn | Twitter | Techsplaining podcast [guest]
- Dux Raymond Sy | AvePoint | LinkedIn | Twitter | ShiftHappens podcast [guest]
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint and Microsoft Teams teams wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one well-adopted Teams channel at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.