This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Join us at the second annual Power Platform Conference, sponsored by Microsoft, October 1-6 in Las Vegas! Discover, connect, and explore in-person across keynotes, sessions, breakouts, and more – dedicated to Microsoft Power Platform—Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Pages, and Power Virtual Agents—and Dynamics 365 applications; and featuring the latest on AI-infused experiences, including Copilot. You don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to learn directly from leaders and community experts!
Learn more below and register today for updates leading up to the event. We look forward to connecting with you in Las Vegas!
Power Platform Conference at-a-glance
WHAT: The 2nd annual Power Platform Conference, featuring more than 100 speakers, 140+ sessions, 18+ workshops, and 35+ exhibitors. This is your opportunity to connect – and reconnect – with users from around the world, build personal and professional relationships, and gain valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s business applications – including AI.
WHERE: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada
WHEN: Kicking off October 1 and 2 with pre-conference workshops, the event runs October 3-5. 2023, ending with post-conference workshops on October 6
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Whether you’re a business leader, IT pro, developer or consultant, you’ll come away with the knowledge and skills you need to modernize your organization. Join thousands of other Power Platform and Dynamics 365 users, MVPs, technical experts from Microsoft and our partner community to gain deep insights, learn directly from Microsoft engineers, develop new skills to level-up in the workplace, and gain best practices to bring a new level of innovation and efficiency at your organization. You’ll also get a sneak peek at the latest updates and future roadmaps, see live demos, and get a chance to ask questions directly to the experts.
WHAT TO EXPECT: The learning-packed days feature more than 140 activities presented by Microsoft team members, Microsoft MVPs. and community experts—including:
- Keynotes from thought leaders at Microsoft, who will provide insight into the future of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Featured speakers include Charles Lamanna, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications & Platforms; Thomas Dohmke, Chief Executive Officer, GitHub; Sumit Chauhan, Corporate Vice President, Office Product Group; and Arun Ulagaratchagan
- Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.
- Specialized sessions designed to deliver skills and best practices that be applied right away, including these sessions for Dynamics 365 users:
- 10 Fantastic User Adoption Tips for Dynamics 365 CRM
- How Supply Chain Center Unlocks the Power Platform
- Extending Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement First Party Apps with Power Automate
- What the Avengers Taught Me About Working with Dynamics 365 Developers
- Revolutionizing Dynamics 365 Customer Service with Generative AI
- Dynamics 365 Copilot Extensibility
- Introduction to Dynamics 365 for the Microsoft 365 Guy / Gal
- Unveiling the Magic: Inside Copilot in Dataverse, Empowering Low-Code Makers
- Power Platform Release Planner – Your New Superpower!
- Enable Context Sensitive Support and Training in Dynamics CE and Reduce Your Support Costs
- And many more!
- Workshops, taking place on October 1, 2 and 6 provide in-depth, hands-on learning to equip you in a range of skills. View the full workshop schedule.
- Live question and answer panels, as well “ask the expert” breakout sessions—your opportunity to connect directly with experts at Microsoft.
Don’t delay—register for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference and reserve your hotel room at the MGM Grand today. We can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.