This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
The Azure Service Fabric 7.1 fourth refresh release includes bug fixes, and performance enhancements for standalone, and Azure environments has started rolling out to the various Azure regions. The updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK and Service Fabric Runtime is available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages and Maven repositories in 7-10 days within all regions.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows – 7.1.458.9590
- Ubuntu 16 – 7.1.454.1
- Ubuntu 18 – 7.1.454.1804
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package – 7.1.458.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK – 4.1.458
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric – 7.1.458
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors – 4.1.458
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration – 4.1.458
- Java SDK – 1.0.6
- Extended support for 7.0: Support for all 7.0 based Service Fabric releases will be extended by 3 months until October 1st, 2020. We will take measures to ensure support expiration warnings for 7.0 clusters are removed. Please disregard any newsletters regarding support expiration for Service Fabric 7.0, there will be no impact to clusters.
- Updating/Editing DNS name of a service using Update-ServiceFabricService command: Previously adding a DNS name for a service was only allowed as part of service creation. ServiceDnsName parameter in Update-ServiceFabricService command allows the user to add/edit the DNS name of an already deployed service.
For more details, please read the release notes.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.