This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Your task, should you choose to accept it: listen to the new “Tasks in Teams” Intrazone episode.
I’ll wait… just let me know when you’re done.
In this episode, Chris and I talk with Shin-Yi Lim (Senior PMM) and Howard Crow (Partner GPM) about Tasks in Teams. The new Tasks app brings a cohesive task management experience to Microsoft Teams, integrating personal tasks powered by Microsoft To Do and team tasks powered by Planner – all in one place. We dive into Microsoft tasks’ journey, task coherence, app integration, the use of AI, and the overall user experience.
Listen to podcast below.
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Articles and sites
- Upcoming AMA | Microsoft Planner AMA (July 28, 2020 from 9-10 AM PT)
- Manage the Tasks app in Microsoft Teams
- Announcing Tasks in Microsoft Teams
- Tasks in Microsoft 365 – our vision for a unified experience
- Reimagining virtual collaboration for the future of work and learning by Jared Spataro, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft 365
- Introducing Tasks in Microsoft Teams (video)
- Get started with Microsoft Planner: https://tasks.office.com/ (Sign-in with your Microsoft 365 ID)
- Microsoft Planner help center & download the Planner mobile app (iOS & Android)
- “The collaborative work management opportunity with Teams and Microsoft 365” by Angela Byers and Mark Kashman (Microsoft Inspire on-demand session)
- Planner | Twitter | Blog | UserVoice
- To Do | Twitter | Blog | UserVoice
- Microsoft Teams | Twitter | Blog | UserVoice
- Who is the Seattle Kraken?
- Microsoft Docs – The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Hosts and guests
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one task at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.