This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
“Sanity is a madness put to good use.” ― George Santayana
Let us, then, put SharePoint to good use – even if at first it brings us to the brink. There is a lesson to be learned by all. Madness is productivity in disguise. :)
In this episode, Chris and I talk with Joanne Klein (SharePoint and Microsoft 365 consultant), Ruven Gotz (Director, Workplace eXperience Lead, Avanade) and Daniel Glenn (Microsoft 365 Practice Lead, InfoWorks) about what sent them to the crazy farm, and back. You’ll hear their stories of tech-driven insanity, and why they all stuck with SharePoint through the years. The outcome: “lessons learned,” promoted “best practices”, and insights on a product that’s matured as a service year over year.
By tuning in, may you pull out at least one less hair on your next SharePoint adventure.
Listen to podcast below and start the uncrazy making:
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Articles and sites
- Joanne’s fun pre-recording Twitter thread soliciting ‘crazy’ input from the community
- Microsoft Docs – The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference [virtual] (Dec.9-11.2020)
- Microsoft Envision [Dec.15.2020, 9am PT]; co-created by accenture, avanade and Microsoft
- Project Cortex Office Hours – up next: ‘SharePoint trends & Gartner Content Services Platform Magic Quadrant (CSP MQ)’ | Dec 16th, 2020 9:00am PDT
- SharePoint Fest Virtual Workshops (ongoing): November 2020 – January 2021.
- Hosts and guests
- Joanne Klein | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog [guest]
- Ruven Gotz | Twitter | Instagram (wonderful portraits and landscapes)| LinkedIn | Avanade site [guest]
- Daniel Glenn | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog [guest]
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint and Power Platform teams wants you to unleash your magic, creativity, and productivity. And we will do this, together, one poof of magic at a time.
The Intrazone links
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.